Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Basket: Baby Girl

Next up....Charlotte's Easter basket!  Every first holiday for your baby is so much fun as a new mom.  Playing Santa was a blast, but now that Charlotte is 9 months old and actually playing with toys water bottles & wipe bags, filling her Easter basket with goodies has been the best mommy job yet!






These jelly shoes were a no brainer. I am obsessed with them!  Charlotte had a pair last summer when she was a tiny newborn, and she hardly ever got to wear them. I got these in a size up so that she can wear them this Spring/beginning of summer...when she will be [eeeek!] probably walking! I also couldn't resist buying them in pink!

I saw this DANCE BUNNY DANCE book and just had to have it. Its not only adorable, but its a touch & feel book which is Charlotte's favorite kind of book. 

These eggs!  When I saw them on sale at Target I knew they were perfect for her basket since she can't do real dyed eggs or fake eggs with candy in them quite yet.  She is obsessed with little people, and these eggs are about the same size. She loves anything she can hold one in each hand and clank together. I know these little eggs will be a hit!



HAPPY EASTER! 
xo Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment