Friday, April 3, 2015

Converse // 2 Ways

Comfort.  As new moms, we have both learned that comfort is key...especially now that we're chasing after our busy 9 & 14 month olds!!  Some days we feel like we are running around non-stop, so comfy shoes are a wardrobe staple.

We both wear our converse shoes a few times a week, so we thought it would be fun to share how we each style them!

JEN:  Jeans + T-shirt






These sunglasses are the best find ever.  I've gone through multiple pairs over the last couple years because you can't beat $7!  I love them - they are huge!


Shirt // Jeans // Bag // Watch // Sunglasses // Shoes

These jeans are my all time favorite jeans!  The dark color is so flattering and they are just the best basic pair of dark skinnies.  I have two pairs because I wear them so often! And even better - they are on sale right now!

WHITNEY: Chambray dress + Baseball hat 






I like to have my hands free while chasing my little man around so backpacks are so ideal! I found this one at Target one day making the rounds. The color, simplicity and space make my mom heart sing!!!



This is my go to uniform in Spring! I'm in love with shift dresses and whenever I find a good one I snatched it up as if it were black Friday. I found this denim chambray dress at the Levi store last year but found a similar and cuter one below.











No comments:

Post a Comment