Thursday, April 9, 2015

"What I would wear to Coachella"....mom style

Happy Thursday to you all! I love thursdays! They feel like mini Fridays:]

This weekend is Coachella out in the desert of Southern California and people's real inner hippie will be shinning through. It's the best kind of people watch there is. I predict a lot of "bramies" and kimono's for this season. Also, is any one getting into gladiator lace up your leg sandals like I am?!?! I'm close to pulling the trigger if i find a pair that make me swoon.

So, although I will not be going to Coachella, OR wearing a "barmie" anytime soon (maybe like never. I think once you have a baby it's bye bye crop tops), I thought I would share what I would wear if I were going to Coachella....mom style.









I am a very minimal jewelry wearing girl. I've had this turquoise ring forever. It's my go to. I recently have been rocking this simple chain bracelet. I love how dainty it is. 


My dress is from the cutest boutique in Laguna Beach called The Shop at Laguna Beach. But I got it last season. 

Dress  (Similar/WANT) // Hat // Shoes // Purse (similar) // Ring (similar/cuter) // Bracelet (similar)  // Sunglasses 



No comments:

Post a Comment