Sunday, April 12, 2015

9 Month Baby Favorites

I can't believe my baby girl is already 9 months old!  Time flies way too fast.  I thought I would share our favorite items as of late - I always love reading about what other mom's are loving and getting ideas for Charlotte!



I ordered this car last week for Charlotte and so far it has been a HUGE hit! We love to go for evening walks as a family, and its fun to mix it up - instead of walking her in her stroller she can go in this car now. She seriously has so much fun in it. And I love that it has cup holders for both her and me...and storage under the hood! 


The Boon Flair Pedestal Highchair - I can't imagine having any other high chair!  Its so nice that it rolls around on the wheels all over the kitchen so easily, but the best part is that its SO easy to clean. 

BOOKS!  Charlotte is finally loving books and snuggling on my lap and letting me read to her. She also loves to pick up and look through all of her books if I lay them out on the ground. Her all time favorite book is this Sassy Baby's Day book pictured above.  I don't know why but she LOVES it. I can read it to her over and over again and she doesn't get bored and she just loves the baby on the cover...she will sit and stare at it and gently pat it! It melts my heart ;)


The bookshelves in her nursery are from Ikea. Unfortunately the closest Ikea to me is 5 hours away, so I had to order these on Amazon because you can't order them on Ikea's website.  I think they are like $10 in store, so it was frustrating spending $30 on them. I really loved them so I went for it and I'm glad I did!  I love how they look - they add so much color to her room and she loves to sit on my lap on her chair and stare at them. 

My parents got Charlotte this sit to stand walker for Christmas when she was 6 months. Its awesome because it grows with the baby. For the first couple months the little display part was detached and we kept it on the ground for her to play with.  Now she's able to pull herself up onto it and she loves to stand and play with it. Next once she has a little better balance she will be able to push it and walk! 

This high chair & shopping cart cover has definitely been one of my favorites. I've had it ever since she was able to sit up and its a lifesaver!  As you can see in the picture above, she loves to lounge and put her face/mouth on everything. Its super easy to wash and I just keep it in my car so I always have it for the grocery store and restaurant. I also love the cushion part that goes in the shopping cart, it has always given her extra support and she seems to love it too!

This walker has probably been the best $35 I've spent on her - at least in the last few months!  She loves to cruise around the house and has gotten so fast and good at steering it. She definitely has to be watched in it because she can quickly end up in other rooms and even push through doors and move big objects with it. (And reach up and pull down objects off tables!) But if I'm cooking or doing laundry its awesome to let her walk around by me! She loves to stand in front of the washing machine and watch the laundry.


This stroller was one of the first baby items I got when pregnant and will always be one of my favorites!  Its so sturdy and such a smooth ride - and the basket below is huge to store all our stuff. She loved the bassinet part as a baby and as you can see in the picture above she thinks its super comfortable now too :) If you can wait, sometimes Amazon has sales on stuff like this. My parents got it for me for Christmas and I know they got it during an Amazon flash sale. Its such good quality and totally worth the price in my opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment