Thursday, April 30, 2015

!5 Month Old Picks




Stetson is turning more and more into a little boy and less like a baby. It BLOWS my mind. As if it happened over night. He loves to run, climb and play. He is so curious about EVERYTHING, and loves to get into EVERYTHING. 

Here are some of our favorite things as of lately!

He loves puzzels, and the Melissa and Doug ones our are favorite! Stetson loves to tinker and loves trying to find the perfect fit for his shape box

Stetson learned to sip through a straw [insert the double hand praise emoji]. I have gone through a bunch of slippy cups trying to find the perfect one and I have landed on the tommee tippee slippy cups. They keep your liquids insulated, the straw is easy to sip through AND you don't pull your hair out trying to figure out how to clean and resemble the straw....do moms know what I am talking about?!?!

Stetson also loves to sit in furniture his own size! I loved the look of this land of nod outdoor chair. I kinda want it in my size! This teepee is so cute and it's from Costco!!

We just upgraded Stetson to a big boy car seat. I love the Maxi Cosi carseats. It comes with great safety options and the reviews on it can't be beat! They have a bunch of colors to fit you and your baby's personality and it has a cup holder which is genius!!!!!!

I still swaddle Stetson at night. Sounds silly but he loves it and loves to snuggle with his swaddles. I LOVE the print for the Orla Kiely collection at Target. For sure makes a great gift to give to any expecting Mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment